Bushnell Park, 99 Trinity St., Hartford, CT 06103
Looking for a way to work off that extra serving of pumpkin pie or just a fun way to get out with the family? The 5th annual Ugly Sweater Run is coming to Hartford on Saturday, December 5, 2015. Put on your ugliest Christmas sweater and head out to enjoy the holiday season with the family. I am giving away 2 tickets to this family-friendly event that is fun for runners, walkers, and everyone in between.
The Ugly Sweater Run is fun for the whole family and it benefits Save the Children, which gives children in the United States and around the world a healthy start, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. Fun with the family AND all for a good cause! Check out my complete post from 2014 for more the details about the run.
One lucky reader will receive 2 FREE tickets to the Ugly Sweater Run on December 5, 2015 at 11 am. Read the contest rules below and enter for your chance to win. Good luck!
- Enter below using your Facebook login or email address for your chance to win two tickets to the Ugly Sweater Run on Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 11 am Bushnell Park in Hartford, CT
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter
- One entry per person
- Contest ends December 2, 2015 at 8 pm
- One winner will be chosen at random
- Winner will be announced on December 2, 2015 on Facebook. The winner will also be notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond by email with their mailing address to claim their prize. If they do not respond in the designated time they forfeit their chance at the prize. A new winner will be chosen.
- Winner will receive a promo code to claim prize
- Entry into this contest constitutes your acceptance of these contest rules