61 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT 203-325-4466
The Palace Theatre in Stamford, CT is bringing back their hit series of family-friendly live performances titled Playtime at The Palace. The four-show series kicks off on January 15, 2017 and runs select Sundays until March. This is the perfect opportunity for families to enjoy time together during the dreary winter months. Read on to find out how you can enter to win tickets to a select show!
Casey Carle’s Bubble Mania
Casey Carle will amaze the audience as he entertains with bubbles – but these aren’t your everyday soap bubbles. He creates fog-filled bubble sculptures, a cube bubble, funky foam, bubble ping-pong, trapping an audience member (or two) inside a gigantic soap bubble and thousands of bubbles filling the stage. DATE: January 15, 2017
Watch Mr. Fish perform circus acts with spinning ropes, an Australian bull roar, peacock feathers, a floating beach ball, a madcap plate spinning routine and more. Audience members will even learn the secrets to perform some circus tricks at home. DATE: February 19, 2017
Jay and Ray: Music for Everybody
Jam on with the fun and silly tunes of Jay and Ray as they create music for everyone. Parents and children will enjoy exploring rhythm, melody and movement. DATE: March 12, 2017
Frogtown Mountain Puppeteers’ Everybody Loves Pirates
Watch puppets Lucy and Chucky search for buried treasure. The show features fifteen handcrafted mouth and rod puppets and an 8-foot paper mache pirate ship. DATE: March 26, 2017
Buy More & Save Bundle
The “Buy More and Save” bundle includes a ticket to all four shows for $50 (when purchased in a single transaction). The facility and handling fees for bundle tickets are waived.
Individual tickets to each show are $12.50 plus facility and handling fee.
One lucky reader will win a 4-pack of tickets to Jay and Ray: Music for Everybody on Sunday, March 12, 2017. Read the contest rules below and enter for your chance to win. Good luck!
- Enter below using your Facebook login or email address for your chance to win four tickets to the Jay and Ray: Music for Everybody on March 12, 2017 at The Palace Theatre at 61 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter
- Only one entry per person
- Contest closes on January 17, 2017 at 8 pm
- One winner will be chosen at random and announced on January 17, 2017 on Facebook. The winner will also be notified through email.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond by email with his/her name, mailing address, and phone number to the claim prize. If he/she does not respond in the designated time he/she forfeits the chance at the prize. A new winner will be chosen.
- Tickets can be picked up at the Will Call office at the Palace Theatre on the day of the performance
- Entry into this contest constitutes your acceptance of these contest rules.