The Westport Country Playhouse wants families to experience live theater together in a warm and inviting atmosphere. They have created Together at the Table events that invite children and adults to enjoy a family-friendly dinner, casual discussion about the upcoming show, and a live performance.
I love the idea of bringing families together for a warm meal and bonding. Throw in an affordable live show and it’s a recipe for a great night. Just imagine the conversations you can have with your kids before and after the show!
Together at the Table is a great way to introduce children to theater in a friendly atmosphere. At only $10 per ticket (must be at least 1 school-aged child) the goal is to make live performances accessible to everyone.
Together at the Table runs 5 times throughout the year. They have 2 more shows in 2015.
Their upcoming show is titled Bedroom Farce. It’s a comedy about the relationships of four couples, love and marriage. The show is best suited for ages 12 and above.
One lucky CT Mommy Blog reader will win a family 4 -pack of tickets to the Tuesday, September 1, 2015 peformance of Bedroom Farce. Read the contest rules below and enter for your chance to win. Good Luck!
- Enter below using your Facebook login or email address for your chance to win a family 4-pack of tickets to Bedroom Farce on Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at the Westport Country Playhouse. Dinner begins at 5:30 pm and Show Curtain at 7:30 pm.
- At least one family member must be a school-aged child
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter
- One winner will be chosen at random on Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 8 pm
- The winner will be announced on Sunday, August 30, 2015 on Facebook. The winner will also be notified through email.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond to the email. If they do not respond in the designated time they forfeit their chance at the prize. A new winner will be chosen.
- Winner will claim tickets at Westport Country Playhouse ticket box office on the day of the show using the name they provided.