14 Del Mar Drive – Brookfield, CT 203-885-0554
Disclaimer: I was given complimentary admission for open play in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
Since my twins went to kindergarten this fall, Fridays have become a mommy and me day with my little boy. Earlier this month we did a mommy & me art class and this time around we had some indoor play fun at Tot Town Party & Play in Brookfield, CT. I’m always on the lookout for new indoor places to visit since we spend so much time inside during the cold and rainy days of Connecticut. Read on for your chance to enter to win a play package card for 5 open play sessions.
Tot Town offers 3 options for open play pricing: daily, packages, and membership. Depending on how many times you plan on attending the packages or membership might be good cost options.
Ages 1 – 6: $10
Siblings (over age 1): $8
6 months – under 1 year: $6
*infants under 1 are free with paying sibling
5 Play Pass: $40; 5 Play Sibling: $32
10 Play Pass: $78; 10 Play Sibling:$62
Membership includes unlimited play and discounts on merchandise and events. Prices below are for one child.
1 month: $45
2 months: $75
3 months: $95
Open Play Schedule
Monday, Wednesday – Friday: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
TIP: Check their online calendar, Facebook, and Instagram for up-to-date open play hours
Tot Town is an indoor play space for children ages 6 and under. The space is filled with a large playscape perfect for toddlers and several dedicated spaces for imaginative play. There is also an art room and snack/birthday party room. Most of the fun happens in one large open space which makes it easier to watch multiple children playing at different spots. Parents must supervise their children at all times.
Tot Town is a shoe-free zone. All children and parents must wear socks. There are socks available for purchase at the front desk. There were also booties available to slip over your shoes. I’ve never seen this before and thought it was a nice option.
TIP: Keep extra pairs of socks in car or diaper bag. You never know when you might need them.
Snack/Birthday Party Room
Bring your own nut-free snack or lunch and enjoy in the snack room.
I want to share the fun of Tot Town with you! One lucky CT Mommy Blog winner will win an Open Play Card for 5 sessions a value of $40. Read the contest rules below and enter for your chance to win. Good luck!
- Enter below using your email address, Facebook or Instagram login for your chance to win an Open Play Card for 5 sessions to Tot Town Party and Play in Brookfield, CT
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter
- Only one entry per person
- Contest closes on February 23, 2018 at 8 pm
- One winner will be chosen at random
- The winner will be notified through email
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond by email with his/her name and mailing address to claim prize.
- If the winner does not respond in the designated time they forfeits their chance at the prize. A new winner will be chosen.
- Tickets will be mailed directly by Tot Town Party and Play
- CT Mommy Blog is not responsible for prizes late, delayed, misdirected, lost, damaged or improperly mailed
- Entry into this contest constitutes your acceptance of these contest rules