Anyone who knows me well knows that I love to cook. I’m super excited to share with you an opportunity to see Food Network superstar, Giada De Laurentiis. Giada will be making a stop at the Bushnell in Hartford, CT as part of her Happy Cooking tour on Tuesday, November 3, 2015. One lucky reader will win 2 tickets to see Giada live!
Giada will be in Connecticut to promote her newest book, Happy Cooking. Her all-new cookbook shares fresh recipes combined with her tips on living a healthy and happy lifestyle. The book is available for purchase on November 3, 2015 and is on pre-sale now. Autographed copies of the book are also available online through Williams-Sonoma.
Giada will be sharing her inspiration behind Happy Cooking with the Hartford audience. There will also be time for an audience Q&A session. Premium seat ticket holders will have time for a photo opportunity with Giada, as well as receive an autographed copy of her newest cookbook.
Tickets are still available for this one night only event. They can be purchased online through the Bushnell or by phone.
One lucky reader will receive 2 FREE tickets to see Giada live at the Bushnell. Read the contest rules below and enter for your chance to win. Good luck!
- Enter below using your Facebook login or email address for your chance to win two tickets to see Giada De Laurentiis Happy Cooking Tour on Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 7:30 pm at The Bushnell
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter
- Only one entry per person
- Contest ends October 26, 2015 at 8 pm
- One winner will be chosen at random
- Winner will be announced on October 26, 2015 on Facebook. The winner will also be notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond by email with their mailing address to claim their prize. If they do not respond in the designated time they forfeit their chance at the prize. A new winner will be chosen.
- Tickets will be mailed to the address provided.
- CT Mommy Blog is not responsible for prizes lost, stolen, lost or misdirected
- Entry into this contest constitutes your acceptance of these contest rules